Customer Care agents
The Customer Care agents are responsible for receiving, investigating
and responding to all customer inquiries regarding installation,
products and services.
Role & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Troubleshoot problems and coordinate with various internal departments
to resolve problems.
- Interact with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat concerning
various care issues.
- Provide hands on support of customer care initiatives such as
automated provisioning, online billing, order tracking and detailed
- Solicit cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the
customer care experience.
- Tracking and reporting of relevant customer care performance metrics.
- Capturing and applying customer feedback.
Required experience and skills for successful candidates:
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful).
- Excellent grammar.
- Ability to interpret technical instructions.
- Must demonstrate creative and independent thinking.
- Experience in the communications industry.
- English (fluent in oral and written)
Availability of any of the following skills will be appreciated
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Knowledge of IP telephony and/or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
is a plus.
- Additional languages: any or more than one of French, Spanish,
Italian, German or Dutch (fluent in oral and written)
The Customer Care agents must have excellent communication,
and co-operation skills, together with the ability and attitude
to interface with other members of the team and rest areas within
Proactive thinking, fast knowledge gain and motivated by customers'
satisfaction are critical assets for a successful career development.
Send your resume to [email protected]