Web-based Marketing & Sales analyst
The Web-based Marketing & Sales analyst is expected to deal
with Kosmaz Technologies's Web based marketing activities and sales campaigns.
Role & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing actions and
- Competition and market analysis.
- Development of marketing plans, design and implementation of promotional
brochures and presentations.
- Co-ordination and support of sales' promotions.
- Internet campaigns management.
- Prepare the regular marketing communication with the Kosmaz Technologies
- Prepare the content of a monthly newsletter to the customers.
Required experience and skills for successful candidates:
- Experience on Internet based marketing and market analysis
- Experience and excellent communication skills with customers'
base and target customers.
- Newsletter creation experience.
- Languages: English (fluent in oral and written)
Availability of any of the following skills will be appreciated
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of the most popular web directories
- Knowledge of Google Adwords marketing tools
- Knowledge of Yahoo Marketing Tools
- Knowledge of other major online marketing tools (specify)
- E-mails & mailing lists management experience.
- Additional languages: any or more than one of French, Spanish,
Italian, German or Dutch (fluent in oral and written)
- The Web-based Marketing & Sales analyst must have excellent
communication, and co-operation skills, together with the ability
and attitude to interface with other members of the team and rest
areas within the organization.
- Proactive thinking, fast knowledge gain and motivated by customers'
satisfaction are critical assets for a successful career development.
Send your resume to [email protected]