VoIP & SIP engineer
The VoIP & SIP technology engineer is responsible for
the design, planning, integration and testing of Kosmaz Technologies network
Role & responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- VoIP network design
- Internet Telephony services implementation, integration and testing
- SIP-based servers configuration and maintenance
- Service design and configuration on our ip-to-pstn gateways.
- Single point of contact with our VoIP partners, PSTN carriers
and outsource service developers.
- Interoperability implementation of Kosmaz Technologies network and services
with other telecom technologies and VoIP protocols.
Required experience and skills for successful candidates:
- 2+ years Experience in IP routing and Network design
- 1+ year Experience of VoIP technologies and SIP related protocols
- Knowledge and experience in configuration of major open source
VoIP applications, such as Iptel SER and Asterisk soft-pbx.
- Knowledge of SQL server and MySQL databases administration.
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems administration, including
- UNIX/Linux & Microsoft Windows Servers
- Languages: English (fluent in oral and written)
Availability of any of the following skills will be appreciated
- BS Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Cisco certified engineer
- Any certified knowledge on VoIP & Internet telephony technologies
The VoIP & SIP engineer must have excellent communication, and
co-operation skills, together with the ability and attitude to interface
with other members of the team and rest areas within the organization.
Proactive thinking, fast knowledge gain and motivated by customers'
satisfaction are critical assets for a successful career development.
Send your resume to [email protected]